Bare Acts in Hindi यहाँ क्लिक करें अधिनियम हिंदी में
You have to open the pdf file instead of downloading. It depends on the setting in the browser. Set your browser to open the PDF file. Go Bottom to know the settings. This is a one-time exercise.
You may search for a desired section or text by pressing Ctrl+F after clicking any of the below options:
Browser Setting to Open the PDF File instead of download:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Near the bottom, click PDF documents.
- Turn off Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome.
Setting in Mozilla Firefox
1. Click on Extreme Right 3 lines.
2. Click on Options
3. In General Selection go to Applications
4. Set for PDF File as “Preview in Firefox”